Friday, January 7, 2011

Kim Kardashian's New BF Hasn't Met the Parents

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/101220/kim-kardashian-1-320.jpg

Kim Kardashian may be dating New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries, but her folks, Kris and Bruce Jenner, say they've never even met him.

"She's dating a lot of different people," Kris Jenner told PEOPLE at a Comcast party at Tuesday's winter Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena. "I usually don't meet them until she gets serious and, so far, she hasn't brought him around."

One reason why Humphries hasn't met the parents? Kris Jenner says her daughter has been working too hard to get serious about a new relationship.

And for stepdad Bruce, a relationship becomes real when he meets the guy.

"I only worry about the boyfriends when they show up at my house," he says. "I know if he shows up at my house, then I’ll start to worry."

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment